Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Mind Blowing Dodgeball

 Mind Blowing Dodgeball

In Te Ngahere we have been doing PE with my teacher. Yesterday half of the class played and the other half stayed in and did work. Then we would switch over we only had three matches , the two of the games we played I got out at the start and on the third game I lasted a while. We would line up behind the basketball hoop and she would count down from three then we would run and pick up the dodgeballs and shoot at the other team. If you catch the ball the person that threw the dodgeball they get out. Also if the ball bounces once and it hits the person there out if it bounces twice and it hits the player it doesn't count. I like dodgeball because it is a fantastic game and good exercise.


I hope you enjoyed my blog post thank you for reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment