Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

The Brutal Boxing.

In the weekend my family and I went to a boxing match. We went there to watch my brothers friend fight , I had never been to a boxing match before so I thought it was going to be exciting. When we arrived I had just woken up from sleeping in the car so we got out and waited for my sister to find a parking spot. When she finally did we went inside and then this lady had to mark our hand so if we went out and then wanted to come back in we had to show a security guard our mark on our hand. So when we went in we found a seat and sat down the first match didn't start for about ten minutes. So we just went and bought something to eat before the match started. When the match started it was amazing the first guy to throw a punch lost because he was using all of his energy on the first round. But by the time my brothers friend came on I was really excited so after the ref stopped talking he came into the ring and the two guys started to box. On the first round it was quick my brothers friend was good at punching and the other guy kept letting down his guard so he lost the first round. I really enjoyed watching the boxing and I hope I can go to another match.


No comments:

Post a Comment