Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

My Beautiful Nephews Birthday.

My little nephews birthday and mine. In the holidays my mum and my dad and I went to Auckland for my little nephew first birthday, it was also mine. When we arrived we stayed at my sisters house for a couple days. We had to do a lot of work for my nephews birthday. My sister spent LOTS of money for his birthday, we had a good time. On the 9th of July we woke up early so we could open his presents, we didn’t do much we had pancakes for breakfast but we made lots of crispy bacon, it was so yum. But on the 11th was his birthday party we went to the zoo for his party he really enjoyed the animals, we had a lot of food to. There was mini hot dogs and mini burgers and sausage rolls there was way more food then that. But I had a cool time.

1 comment: